Best Toy & Hobby Websites
Each year the Web Marketing Association names the Best Toy & Hobby web site as part of the annual WebAward Competition. Since 1997, the WebAwards are recognized as the premier industry based Website Award program in the world.
Best Toy & Hobby websites are selected by judges who review the entered websites using the seven criteria below:
- Ease of use
- Use of technology
As a participant, you will receive:
- An independent evaluation of your Toy & Hobby Website by independent expert judges
- Valuable feedback to help Benchmark your efforts against other Toy & Hobby industry websites.
If your site wins recognition with the Toy & Hobby WebAward, you will also get:
- A beautiful statue or certificate of achievement to display proudly
- Higher visibility for your company
- A great marketing opportunity to promote your site to the media
- Links to your site from the highly ranked WebAward site to help SEO
- The admiration of peers, friends and co-workers – maybe even a raise!
- A personal achievement for your resume
Each year the Web Marketing Association's WebAward Competition names the Best Toy & Hobby
web site. Best websites are selected by judging the entered websites using
seven criteria - design, ease of use, copywriting, interactivity, use of
technology, innovation and content. Websites not selected as best Toy & Hobby
website are also eligible for an Outstanding Website Award or a Standard of
Setting Toy & Hobby Trends and making Toy & Hobby News
Entering the WebAwards can help keep you up on Toy & Hobby Trends by showing you how other Toy & Hobby websites compare to the WebAward standards. You also can make Toy & Hobby news if you have the Best Toy & Hobby website. Toy & Hobby news letters will want to cover you win bringing you additional visibility within your industry.
Here are the past Best Toy & Hobby WebAward winners:
|2017||TEB||TEB OZEL DIGITAL MUSEUM|
|2015||Isobar||LEGO Friends BFF Book|
|2014||Cartoon Network & Hasbro||Hasbro Iron Man 3 Assemblers|
|2013||Cartoon Network||CN & Hasbro Iron Man 3 Assemblers|
|2012||Euroweb Internet GmbH||East Germany's biggest toy museum. 'Childhood a little closer'|
|2010||Isobar||Mattel Ring in the Fun|
|2007||Mattel Brands Online||BarbieGirls.com|
|2005||Endeca||A Toy Store of Toy Stores|
|2004||ChevronTexaco Products Company||Chevron Cars|
|2003||eleven inc.||Kodak LS420 Sitelet|
*some URLs may no longer be valid, especially for older WebAward winners.
To view other industry winners, please click on the link below: