The Web Marketing Association is looking for the Best Professional Services Websites in the world as part of their 27th annual international WebAward Competition for Web site development at www.webaward.org. The WebAwards is the standards-defining competition that sets benchmarks for 86 industries, including Professional Services websites, based on the seven criteria of a successful web site. The deadline for Professional Services websites to enter to be judged is May 31, 2023.
“In the professional services industry, a website can be a powerful tool for showcasing your expertise, services, and thought leadership” said William Rice, President of the Web Marketing Association. “The WebAward Competition provides a platform for digital agencies and organizations that create these professional services websites to showcase their creativity, innovation and effectiveness in communicating their value proposition and building trust with their clients.”
Web sites are judged on seven criteria including design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copy writing and ease of use. Each WebAward entry in the Professional Services category is judged against other photo entries and then against an overall standard of excellence.
All Professional Services entrants benefit from receiving valuable feedback in terms of their specific scores compared against the average scores for their industry. They also may receive specific comments from the WebAward’s professional judging panel on their Web site development efforts.
Winners of a WebAward in the Professional Services category will also receive:
- Handsome statue or certificate of achievement
- A limited-edition Commemorative NFT
- Increased visibility for their company
- Marketing opportunity to promote the company website to the media
- Links to your site from the highly ranked WebAward site to help SEO
- A highlight for your resume.
- Admiration of peers, friends and co-workers
- Unlimited bragging rights
Winners of the 2023 WebAward Competition Professional Services Website will receive a commemorative NFT to recognize their success. The Web Marketing Association WebAward Competition is the first award program to provide its winners a limited-edition Ethereum-based Non-Fungible Token (NFT) to commemorate their award-winning website achievement.
Each year the Web Marketing Association names the Best Professional Services Website based on the scores submitted by the competition judges.
Past winners of the Best Professional Services Web site include:
- 2022 – Hughes PR for Madderns
- 2021 – TopSpot for MFD Business Solutions
- 2020 – Prophet for Growth & Transformation Consultants
- 2019 – HigherVisibility for Eclipse Awnings
- 2018 – Hudson Integrated for Rebrand, Web Design & Development of Virginia CPA Firm
- 2017 – Scorpion for BeckWay Group
- 2016 – William Pitt – Julia B. Fee Sotheby’s International Realty for The all-new williampitt.com
- 2015 – Copious for ID Experts Corporate Design
- 2014 – Extractable for TRUSTe Website Redesign
- 2013 – Small Army for Small Army Website
- 2012 – designory. for Designory Company Website
- 2011 – Alexander Interactive for Alexander Interactive website
- 2010 – Siteworx for Siteworx.com
- 2009 – Pixelplus Interactive for Hobimle Mutluyum
- 2008 – BGT Partners for BGT Partners New Corporate Website
- 2007 – EditAvenue Incorporated for LanguageScape.com
- 2006 – hirejeffrey.com for Hire Jeffrey
- 2005 – Modem Media for Interviews from Hell
- 2004 – Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt for Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Website
Professional Services Websites can be entered into consideration for the 2023 Best Professional Services Website WebAward at the WebAward Website.
The 2023 WebAwards are sponsored by the following leading organizations: PR.com, iContact, and eTailConferences. The Web Marketing Association thanks these companies for their commitment to the entire online marketing community.
Please Join the Web Marketing Association on Social Media: LinkedIn Page, LinkedIn Group, Twitter, and Facebook. Like and follow for news and award updates!