The Web Marketing Association is looking for the Best Music Websites in the world as part of their 27th annual international WebAward Competition for Web site development at www.webaward.org. The WebAwards is the standards-defining competition that sets benchmarks for 86 industries, including Music websites, based on the seven criteria of a successful web site. The deadline for Music websites to enter to be judged is May 31, 2023.
“In the music industry, a website can be a powerful tool for promoting your music, engaging with your fans, and selling merchandise” said William Rice, President of the Web Marketing Association. “The WebAward Competition provides a platform for interactive agencies and organizations that create these music websites to showcase their creativity, innovation and effectiveness in delivering exceptional value and entertainment to their audience.”
Web sites are judged on seven criteria including design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copy writing and ease of use. Each WebAward entry in the Music category is judged against other Music entries and then against an overall standard of excellence.
All Music entrants benefit from receiving valuable feedback in terms of their specific scores compared against the average scores for their industry. They also may receive specific comments from the WebAward’s professional judging panel on their Web site development efforts.
Winners of a WebAward in the Music category will also receive:
- Handsome statue or certificate of achievement
- A limited-edition Commemorative NFT
- Increased visibility for their company
- Marketing opportunity to promote the company website to the media
- Links to your site from the highly ranked WebAward site to help SEO
- A highlight for your resume.
- Admiration of peers, friends and co-workers
- Unlimited bragging rights
Winners of the 2023 WebAward Competition Music Website will receive a commemorative NFT to recognize their success. The Web Marketing Association WebAward Competition is the first award program to provide its winners a limited-edition Ethereum-based Non-Fungible Token (NFT) to commemorate their award-winning website achievement.
Each year the Web Marketing Association names the Best Music Website based on the scores submitted by the competition judges.
Past winners of the Best Music Web site include:
- 2022 – BubbleUp for Khruangbin Official Website & The Khru Fan Club
- 2021 – Nixa Hitlab for DEAS
- 2020 – theOrigo Ltd. & HK Phil for Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra
- 2018 – Razz for Interactive Juanes
- 2017 – BubbleUp Digital Marketing and Epic Rights for Celine Dion
- 2016 – Lisem Enterprises, Inc for Music Notes from Wonder of Sound
- 2015 – Websolute S.p.A. for Demosend
- 2014 – Critical Mass for JerryGarcia.com
- 2013 – Metropole Tweetphony for Metropole Tweetphony
- 2012 – Next Street Agency for Emi Ferguson
- 2011 – Waggener Edstrom Worldwide for Sasquatch! Music Festival 2011
- 2010 – BubbleUp and Margaritaville for Margaritaville
- 2009 – Vitrue for The Watchmen Experience on Facebook
- 2008 – Tribal DDB Worldwide for SEDUCTION BY LIGHT
- 2007 – BubbleUp Ltd and Margaritaville Holdings Inc. for Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville.com
- 2006 – Tellus for Metzler Violin
- 2005 – Red Bull North America & Zugara for Red Bull Music Labs
- 2004 – Mach18 for Sting: Public & Pay Member Site
- 2003 – Live365 Inc. for Live365
Music Websites can be entered into consideration for the 2023 Best Music Website WebAward at the WebAward Website.
The 2023 WebAwards are sponsored by the following leading organizations: PR.com, iContact, and eTailConferences. The Web Marketing Association thanks these companies for their commitment to the entire online marketing community.