The Web Marketing Association is looking for the Best Non-Profit Websites in the world as part of their 27th annual international WebAward Competition for Web site development at www.webaward.org. The WebAwards is the standards-defining competition that sets benchmarks for 86 industries, including Nonprofit websites, based on the seven criteria of a successful web site. The deadline for Nonprofit websites to enter to be judged is May 31, 2023.
“Non-profit organizations depend on their website to communicate their mission, goals and impact to the public” said William Rice, President of the Web Marketing Association. “The WebAward Competition offers a exceptional opportunity for interactive agencies and organizations, that often work pro bono, to create these websites so that they can gain recognition for their efforts in making a positive difference in the community.”
Web sites are judged on seven criteria including design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copy writing and ease of use. Each WebAward entry in the Non-Profit category is judged against other Nonprofit entries and then against an overall standard of excellence.
All Nonprofit entrants benefit from receiving valuable feedback in terms of their specific scores compared against the average scores for their industry. They also may receive specific comments from the WebAward’s professional judging panel on their Web site development efforts. Entries into the Non-Profit category also benefit from a reduced entry fee in recognition of the tight budgets many of these worthwhile organizations face.
Winners of a WebAward in the Non-Profit category will also receive:
- Handsome statue or certificate of achievement
- A limited-edition Commemorative NFT
- Increased visibility for their company
- Marketing opportunity to promote the company website to the media
- Links to your site from the highly ranked WebAward site to help SEO
- A highlight for your resume.
- Admiration of peers, friends and co-workers
- Unlimited bragging rights
Winners of the 2023 WebAward Competition Non-Profit Website will receive a commemorative NFT to recognize their success. The Web Marketing Association WebAward Competition is the first award program to provide its winners a limited-edition Ethereum-based Non-Fungible Token (NFT) to commemorate their award-winning website achievement.
Each year the Web Marketing Association names the Best Non-Profit Website based on the scores submitted by the competition judges.
Past winners of the Best Non-Profit Web site include:
- 2022 – Alexander & Tom, Inc. for The National Aquarium Website
- 2021 – JBi Digital for The Childhood Trust
- 2020 – American Lung Association + Rise Interactive for Building a Healthier World with American Lung Association
- 2019 – Narwhal Digital for Georgia Aquarium
- 2018 – Sanky Communications for AWF Fall Campaign
- 2017 – Sanky Inc for City Meals on Wheels
- 2016 – Perficient Digital for The Henry Ford
- 2015 – Coyne PR | The Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation for The Big Idea: Epidural Stimulation Research for SCI
- 2014 – dZi Foundation for Endless Ascent Website
- 2013 – Vector Media Group for Associated Press: 2012 Digital Annual Report
- 2012 – Mineral for Casa Pacifica Website
- 2011 – agencyQ for National Cherry Blossom Festival
- 2010 – I-SITE for Anacostia Watershed Society
- 2009 – Arnold for Tough Love 2 Game – Cupid’s Revenge
- 2008 – Reading Is Fundamental for Leading to Reading
- 2007 – Arnold for Singing Cowpoke
- 2006 – Bridge Worldwide for VH1 Save The Music/P&G brandSAVER
- 2005 – IconNicholson for Project Rebirth Web Site
- 2004 – I.T. UNITED Corporation for WWF Children of the Earth
- 2003 – I-SITE and the AWARE foundation for Teen Health Talk
Nonprofit Websites can be entered into consideration for the 2023 Best Non-Profit Website WebAward at the WebAward Website.
The 2023 WebAwards are sponsored by the following leading organizations: PR.com, iContact, and eTailConferences. The Web Marketing Association thanks these companies for their commitment to the entire online marketing community.
Please Join the Web Marketing Association on Social Media: LinkedIn Page, LinkedIn Group & Twitter. Like and follow for news and award updates!