The Web Marketing Association is looking for the Best Leisure Websites in the world as part of their 27th annual international WebAward Competition for Web site development at www.webaward.org. The WebAwards is the standards-defining competition that sets benchmarks for 86 industries, including Leisure and Recreation websites, based on the seven criteria of a successful web site. The deadline for Leisure websites to enter to be judged is May 31, 2023.
“In the leisure industry, a website can be a powerful tool for promoting your services, attractions, and events, and engaging with your customers” said William Rice, President of the Web Marketing Association. “The WebAward Competition provides a distinctive opportunity for web agencies and organizations that create these leisure websites to showcase their creativity, innovation and effectiveness in delivering exceptional experiences and building a loyal following.”
Web sites are judged on seven criteria including design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copy writing and ease of use. Each WebAward entry in the Leisure category is judged against other Leisure entries and then against an overall standard of excellence.
All Leisure entrants benefit from receiving valuable feedback in terms of their specific scores compared against the average scores for their industry. They also may receive specific comments from the WebAward’s professional judging panel on their Web site development efforts.
Winners of a WebAward in the Leisure category will also receive:
- Handsome statue or certificate of achievement
- A limited-edition Commemorative NFT
- Increased visibility for their company
- Marketing opportunity to promote the company website to the media
- Links to your site from the highly ranked WebAward site to help SEO
- A highlight for your resume.
- Admiration of peers, friends and co-workers
- Unlimited bragging rights
Winners of the 2023 WebAward Competition Leisure Website will receive a commemorative NFT to recognize their success. The Web Marketing Association WebAward Competition is the first award program to provide its winners a limited-edition Ethereum-based Non-Fungible Token (NFT) to commemorate their award-winning website achievement.
Each year the Web Marketing Association names the Best Leisure Website based on the scores submitted by the competition judges.
Past winners of the Best Leisure Web site include:
- 2022 – Appnovation for Visit California Dream Theater
- 2021 – Visit California for Visit California – Full Website Redesign
- 2019 – Forum One for Florida State Parks
- 2018 – The Moorings Yacht Charter Team for The Moorings Yacht Charter
- 2017 – Nixa.ca for Rabbids Amusment Center
- 2016 – East Innovations for Dreamland Golf Club
- 2015 – Agency Zero for Sundance Helicopters – Once In A Lifetime. Every Time.
- 2014 – Myjive for Regal Boats website
- 2013 – Cuker Interactive for Quiksilver Mobile Responsive Blog
- 2012 – Recr. Boating & Fishing Fdn for Take Me Fishing
- 2011 – envisionit media for ROOF on theWit Hotel
- 2010 – Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation for TakeMeFishing.org
- 2009 – Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Online for My Disneyland Website
- 2008 – Red Rocket Studios for Nautiques.com
- 2007 – Aristotle Interactive for Arkansas Hot Deals & Packages
- 2006 – IconNicholson for San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
- 2005 – Euro RSCG 4D for Intel Digital Home
- 2004 – BGTpartners – Miami for Living the Seabourn Experience
- 2003 – Aristotle for Earth River’s Futaleufu Interactive Gallery
Leisure Websites can be entered into consideration for the 2023 Best Leisure Website WebAward at the WebAward Website.
The 2023 WebAwards are sponsored by the following leading organizations: PR.com, iContact, and eTailConferences. The Web Marketing Association thanks these companies for their commitment to the entire online marketing community.
Please Join the Web Marketing Association on Social Media: LinkedIn Page, LinkedIn Group, Twitter, and Facebook. Like and follow for news and award updates!