The extended deadline for entry is today, February 17th at midnight EST. You can enter at www.IACAward.org
Today is also the final day to edit your entries if you have already entered. The judging starts on Monday.
Now it its 15th year, the IAC Awards recognizes the best in all forms on online advertising.
- The deadline for entering the 2017 Internet Advertising Competition has been extended until February 17th. This will be the only extension.
- This international award program will evaluate all forms of online advertising in 86 industry categories, including consumer goods, education, financial services, health care, legal, professional services, retail, small business, technology and travel. You compete only against those entries within your industry.
- Winners receive a beautiful custom-made crystal statue. This award uses high quality clear and black crystal, with a custom geometric hand cut shape, and the pieces of black and clear crystal seamlessly fused and polished together by hand.
- Winning an award is a great way to demonstrate to the world the effectiveness of your online advertising capabilities. It can benefit new business pitches, staff morale, budget justification and personal career advancement. This award will get you noticed.
- You can’t win if you don’t enter.
- Enter this week at www.IACAward.org