1) A Best of Industry award means your the best and you can prove it!
2) Your mom would be proud of you.
3) You will receive important benchmark data for your entire
industry and where your site ranks in each of the seven judging
4) Think of the PR opportunities – industry publications,
blogs, websites, by-lined articles, podcasts, press releases,
interviews – the sky is the limit.
5) A best of industry plaque containing your award winning site will look great in your office.
6) The WebAward logo on your site is like receiving the "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval" for Web development.
7) Your clients and customers will be impressed at your industry recognition and so will your potential clients.
8) A link to webaward.org will help your site’s search engine
rankings because you will be linked to a site with a high Google
9) If you wait until after may 31st, you’ll have to pay a late fee.
10) If you don’t win, we won’t tell anyone – and you still get the feedback.
Recognition and feedback , that is what
you will receive when you enter the 2006 WebAward Competition for
Website development. Winning accolades in the 2006 WebAwards – the
Internet’s premier award recognition program, is a great way to stand
out from others in your industry. You will also receive valuable
feedback from our judges and benchmarks for your industry. But you
won’t get anything if you don’t enter!
The 10th Annual WebAward competition deadline for entry is May 31st, only one week away, and you can submit your site for review at www.webaward.org. Avoid a late fee by completing your Web site entries before the deadline.
WebAward – The award for your award-winning Web site.