Best Website Awards
Each year the Web Marketing Association names the Best web sites in 96 industry categories as part of the annual WebAward Competition.
Here is your chance to stand out from your competitors and win the recognition you deserve while receiving valuable independent feedback on your development efforts.
Best websites are selected by judges who review the entered websites using the seven criteria below:
- Ease of use
- Use of technology
WebAward Participants receive:
- A feeling of anticipation as you wait for the judging results.
- An independent evaluation of your Website
- Valuable feedback to help Benchmark your efforts
If your site wins a WebAward, you will also get:
- A beautiful statue or certificate of achievement to display proudly
- Higher visibility for your company
- A great marketing opportunity to promote your site to the media
- Links to your site from the highly ranked WebAward site to help SEO
- The admiration of peers, friends and co-workers – maybe even a raise!
Now is the time to Act! The deadline for entering the 2012 WebAwards is May 27th and the only way to win a WebAward is to enter the WebAwards!
Click here now to open a
free nominator account
and enter your best web sites today!